Support the Press

The University Press of Colorado is a nonprofit membership corporation.

Our mission is to advance and disseminate knowledge globally by publishing significant scholarly works and making them accessible.

Founded in 1965, University Press of Colorado, along with its Utah State University Press imprint, has published over 1,000 titles, primarily in anthropology & archaeology, composition & rhetoric, folklore, history, and natural history. University Press of Colorado publishes nearly 50 new titles annually, and 80 percent of our budget is earned through the sales and licensing of new titles as well as our substantial list of books in print. The remaining 20 percent of our budget is contributed by our member institutions and individual donors who believe in and support our mission.

We rely on the support of our members, individuals, and other funding agencies to continue our legacy of publishing important scholarly books that have significance both within and well beyond the state of Colorado and the Rocky Mountain region.

See Membership and Membership Benefits for more information on becoming an institutional member and supporter of the University Press of Colorado.

See Ways to Give, Friends of the Press, or Make a Donation for more information on supporting our mission through a tax-deductible contribution.

Make a Donation

University Press of ColoradoUtah State University PressUniversity of Alaska PressUniversity of Wyoming Press